ENTER TO WIN A
.50 CAL BARRETT M82 RIFFLE
--- $10,000 VALUE ---
SCOPE OR AMMO NOT INCLUDED
(Actual riffle shown at the bottom of this page)
Since we have not hit 400 ticket sales, the 4 July drawing will be pushed to later in the year.
(See section 3 below)
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING
ONLY 450 TICKETS
WILL BE SOLD!
* PayPal Fee Included
Riffle Spec listed in item 10 below.
Must be located in Arizona to purchase tickets and win.
Huachuca Lodge #53
Free and Accepted Masons of Arizona
“Win a Barrett Rifle”
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. ELIGIBILITY. An entry participant, and anyone to whom an entry participant legally transfers an entry, must be either a business entity or an individual 21 years or older at time of entry purchase. Individuals buying on behalf of a business or legal entity must be legal representatives of the business and must, themselves, be 21 years or older at time of entry purchase. An initial entry participant must be present in the state of Arizona at the time of entry purchase. It is not necessary to be a resident of the state of Arizona, but an initial entry participant must be physically present in Arizona at the time of entry purchase. An initial entry participant must be legally eligible to purchase a firearm in the state of Arizona at the time of ticket purchase and at the time of the drawing to be eligible to win the rifle. Only one (1) individual may be identified as an entry purchaser. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. “Win a Barrett Rifle”, benefiting the Free and Accepted Masons of Huachuca Lodge #53, a 501c(10) charitable organization, is conducted in English. Entries may be purchased via representatives of Huachuca Lodge #53. The only purchase confirmation that will be provided for all entry participants is the ticket stub. A ticket stub is required to claim a prize. Questions concerning tickets should be directed to Huachuca Lodge #53 at the address listed below. By entering the Raffle, the entry participant acknowledges that he or she is aware of, and agrees to abide by, the Raffle's rules and regulations.No member or agent of Huachuca Lodge #53 may gain any direct or indirect pecuniary benefit other than being able to participate in the raffle on a basis equal to all other participants.
2. DRAWINGS. Tickets will be sold at a cost of one (1) Ticket for $50, payable by cash, check, or money order. Tickets may be purchased online through the PayPal system, and will be charged the PayPal processing fee associated with the purchase in addition to the $50 ticket price to bring a $50 net receipt to the raffle.Raffle will continue until 400 tickets are sold or July 3rd 2022, whichever occurs later. Only 450 tickets will be offered for sale.The drawing date is scheduled for July 4th, 2022, however, due to COVID-19 the date is subject to change. All entries are non-refundable upon purchase. In the Raffle, there is no possibility of a tie. The draw will be under the supervision of the Master of Huachuca Lodge #53. All references in these Rules to time are Arizona Mountain Standard Time.
3. PRIZES. Once 400 tickets have been sold or July 3rd, 2022, whichever occurs later, the drawing will be held for the M82 Barrett rifle. Approximate value of the rifle is $10,000. Due to fluctuations in supply and demand, if the rifle cannot be purchased for $15,000 or less at the time of the drawing, a cash prize of $10,000 will be awarded to the winner in lieu of the rifle.
4. NOTIFICATION OF WINNER. The winner will be notified via either telephone, in person, courier, mail, or by email where available of the requisite procedure to claim the prize. The prize winner must claim their prize within fourteen (14) calendar days of the drawing. The winner is responsible for any and all state or local taxes or transfer fees associated with the prize. Using the information provided, if the winner is unable to be contacted or located after a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the draw date, the prize will revert to Huachuca Lodge #53.
5. PRIVACY. By entering the Raffle, entry purchasers agree that their information provided in connection with the Raffle entry may be used for communications regarding the Raffle and future raffles sponsored by or conducted for the benefit of Huachuca Lodge #53. Other than as provided herein, an entry participant's information will not be shared with or sold to any other person or entity. Purchase of an entry in the Raffle constitutes permission for the Raffle and Huachuca Lodge #53 to use winner's name, and/or likeness, in perpetuity, for purposes of advertising the Raffle or future raffles without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. REQUIREMENTS. The winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (the "Affidavit/Release"). The Affidavit/Release must be returned by the deadline stated in such documents. If the potential winner fails to return such documents within that time, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if a potential winner does not comply with the Raffle rules and regulations, then the potential winner will be disqualified and the prize will revert to Huachuca Lodge #53.
7. WAIVER / LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Entry participants, by participating, and the winner, by accepting the prize, release Huachuca Lodge #53 and the Free and Accepted Masons of Arizona, its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, sponsors, service agencies and independent contractors, and each of their respective directors, officers, partners, employees and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to participation in the promotion, possession, use and distribution of the prize awarded.
8. ADMINISTRATOR. Huachuca Lodge #53, 219 S. Garden Ave., Sierra Vista, AZ 85635, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. TAXES AND IRS RULES. The winner shall be responsible for any and all federal, state and local income or excise taxes, fees, assessments, transfer fees, and like charges, to be paid associated with any firearm or cash prize.
10. Riffle Specs. The following are the specs of the riffle
• Total Cost: $9,995.34
• MANUFACTURER: Barrett Firearms
• FAMILY: Model 82A1 Series
• MODEL: Model 82A1
• TYPE: Rifle
• ACTION: Semi-Auto
• CALIBER/GAUGE: 50 BMG
• FINISH: Manganese Phosphate
• FINISH TYPE: Black
• STOCK: Tactical Stock
• STOCK/GRIPS: Black
• BARREL: 29"
• OVERALL LENGTH: 57"
• RATE-OF-TWIST: 1-in-15
• CAPACITY: 10 + 1
• # OF MAGAZINES: 1
• MAG DESCRIPTION: 10 rd.
• WEIGHT: 32.72 lbs.
• Includes: Lightweight QD Titanium Bipod
• Includes: Incl: Handle/Bipod/Hardcase
• Includes: Duel Barrel Springs
• MFG MODEL NO: 13316 (Actual Riffle)