TOWARD THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS
PLEASE SEE RULES & REGULATIONS FOR FULL DETAILS
ONLY 1,000 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD!
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING
4 JULY 2021
CONGRATULATION MR. RICHARD LASZOK
The winning ticket number was 0039 and belonged to Mr. Laszok.
A video of the drawing will be uploaded here within the next day or two.
Huachuca Lodge #53
Free and Accepted Masons of Arizona
“$50,000 Toward the Car of Your Dreams Raffle” 2021
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. ELIGIBILITY. An entry participant, and anyone to whom an entry participant legally transfers an entry, must be either a business entity or an individual 21 years or older at time of entry purchase. Individuals buying on behalf of a business or legal entity must be legal representatives of the business and must, themselves, be 21 years or older at time of entry purchase. An initial entry participant must be present in the state of Arizona at the time of entry purchase. It is not necessary to be a resident of the state of Arizona, but an initial entry participant must be physically present in Arizona at the time of entry purchase. Only one (1) individual may be identified as an entry purchaser. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. “$50,000 Toward the Car of Your Dreams Raffle”, benefiting the Free and Accepted Masons of Huachuca Lodge #53, a 501(c) (10) charitable organization, is conducted in English. Entries may be purchased via representatives of Huachuca Lodge #53. The only purchase confirmation that will be provided for all entry participants is the ticket stub. A ticket stub is required to claim a prize. Questions concerning tickets should be directed to Huachuca Lodge #53 at the address listed below. By entering the Raffle, the entry participant acknowledges that he or she is aware of, and agrees to abide by, the Raffle's rules and regulations. No member or agent of Huachuca Lodge #53 may gain any direct or indirect pecuniary benefit other than being able to participate in the raffle on a basis equal to all other participants.
2. DRAWINGS. Tickets will be sold at a cost of one (1) Ticket for $100, payable by cash, check, or money order. Tickets may be purchased online through the PayPal system at www.huachuca53.org and will be charged the PayPal processing fee associated with the purchase in addition to the $100 ticket price to bring a $100 net receipt to the raffle. Tickets purchased online will be available for pickup at 219 S. Garden Ave., Sierra Vista, AZ 85635, or the purchaser can opt to receive their ticket by mail at the expense of Huachuca Lodge #53. A request for mailed ticket must be sent to email@example.com to receive a mailed ticket. Tickets will be sold until July 3, 2021. Only 1000 tickets will be offered for sale. The drawing date is scheduled for July 4, 2021, however, due to COVID-19 the date is subject to change. All entries are non-refundable upon purchase. In the Raffle, there is no possibility of a tie. The draw will be under the supervision of the Master of Huachuca Lodge #53. All references in these Rules to time are Arizona Mountain Standard Time.
3. PRIZES. Prizes offered are determined by number of tickets sold as follows:
a. If not more than 399 tickets are sold as of the 3rd of July, 2021, the grand prize will consist of 50% of the total gross receipts from the raffle, with the remaining 50% credited to Huachuca Lodge #53, F&AM split evenly between winner and Huachuca Lodge #53.
b. If 400 to 799 tickets are sold as of the 3rd of July, 2021, a second and third place prize will be added in addition to the grand prize, consisting of $750 cash for second prize and $250 cash for third prize. Second and third place prizes will be drawn immediately following the grand prize drawing. At this tier, the grand prize will consist of 50% of the total gross receipts from the raffle, with the remaining gross receipts, less the second and third place prizes credited to Huachuca Lodge #53.
c. If 800 to 1000 tickets are sold as of the 3rd of July, 2021, the full $50,000 prize will be added in addition to the second and third place prizes, consisting of $750 for second prize and $250 for third prize. At this tier, the grand prize will consist of the full $50,000, with the remaining gross receipts, less the second and third place prizes, credited to Huachuca Lodge #53.
4. NOTIFICATION OF WINNER. The winner will be notified via either telephone, in person, courier, mail, or by email where available of the requisite procedure to claim the prize. The prize winner must claim their prize within fourteen (14) calendar days of the draw. The winner is responsible for any and all state or local taxes associated with the prize. Using the information provided, if the winner is unable to be contacted or located after a period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the draw date, the prize will revert to Huachuca Lodge #53.
5. PRIVACY. By entering the Raffle, entry purchasers agree that their information provided in connection with the Raffle entry may be used for communications regarding the Raffle and future raffles sponsored by or conducted for the benefit of Huachuca Lodge #53. Other than as provided herein, an entry participant's information will not be shared with or sold to any other person or entity. Purchase of an entry in the Raffle constitutes permission for the Raffle and Huachuca Lodge #53 to use winner's name, and/or likeness, in perpetuity, for purposes of advertising the Raffle or future raffles without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. REQUIREMENTS. The winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (the "Affidavit/Release"). The Affidavit/Release must be returned by the deadline stated in such documents. If the potential winner fails to return such documents within that time, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if a potential winner does not comply with the Raffle rules and regulations, then the potential winner will be disqualified and the prize will revert to Huachuca Lodge #53.
7. WAIVER / LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Entry participants, by participating, and the winner, by accepting the prize, release Huachuca Lodge #53 and the Free and Accepted Masons of Arizona, its affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, sponsors, service agencies and independent contractors, and each of their respective directors, officers, partners, employees and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to participation in the promotion, possession, use and distribution of the prize awarded.
8. ADMINISTRATOR. Huachuca Lodge #53, 219 S. Garden Ave., Sierra Vista, AZ 85635, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. TAXES AND IRS RULES. The winner shall be responsible for any and all federal, state and local income or excise taxes, fees, assessments and like charges, to be paid associated with any cash prize.